jueves, 15 de mayo de 2014

400 IM


This is the first time posting on a blog. what I like its pretty simple; sports, but mainly swimming, paintball and soccer. What I like about swimming is the four different styles you have, and its a sport practiced around the world. here Ryan Lochte wins the 400 IM, beating Michael Phelps


6 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nicely done. I like it because it goes straight to the point. And I think that the way in which you summarize all the things that passionate you the most (in one paragraph + a 52 sec. video) is pretty remarcable.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. this is an exiting video actually! doing the four strokes is pretty hard, you need a lot of experience and energy for doing this kind of swimming

      Eliminar
  3. Good job. I like this cause it shows something that you are interested in. It is simple and short but long enough to entertain. It's impressive how sometimes saying something with fewer words can be better than something long.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Have you ever wanted to make it to the Olympics? What kind of commitment does it take for a swimmer? I heard that Phelps eats a pizza a day. Count me in.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. hey Katherine! you know this may sound weird but if I keep with constant training and responsability I could one day become an olympic athlete! My main goal do, its to get into college in the states with a swimming scholarship.

      Eliminar